Online loan simulation: the limits
- Quick comparison of credit offers on the market
- No need to move to an agency
- It allows to have a point of comparison and to ask the same conditions in agency
- It allows to know if the offer is adapted to your request
- Difficult to rely on online rates
- Bank remains best placed to grant credit
Online loan simulation has several advantages. Indeed, it allows you to have a general view on the loans you want to make, with what monthly payments to repay and the rate you could get. However, you have to take the time to focus on these different offers. In order to have a totally personalized offer, the agencies remain the best able to issue credits. The online loan simulation allows to know more and to have a point of comparison with what can be proposed by the bank.
To simulate your loan online, it’s here.